If you’re looking for a cash buyer for your home in Atlanta, there are two questions that you should be asking yourself. Besides, of course, “Who will buy my house for cash in Atlanta?”
If your Atlanta home is facing foreclosure and you want to avoid it, or if you just need to sell your house fast for some reason, then one of the best options you can consider is finding someone to buy your home for cash. You might have inherited a house, or you might be relocating. You might have lost your job, or you might just have an agent who can’t sell your house effectively. The great news is that it does not matter what the reasoning is! What matters is that we can buy your home for cash.
Selling your home for cash will not only improve your credit rating, but give you extra money for relocation or other bills that you may need help taking care of. Taking a hit on your credit rating is one of the worst things that can happen due to home issues. Protecting your credit rating by selling your house for cash is an excellent idea, and will save you a lot of headache down the line. Getting foreclosed on will not only cause you to lose your property, but your credit rating will get tanked. So, you’re asking, “Who will buy my house for cash?”
Buy My House for Cash in Atlanta, GA: The Plan
The first thing that you need to do if you want to sell your Atlanta House fast is to have a game plan. Knowing your situation, how long you can wait and what’s available to you are all important parts of figuring that out.
If you have a real estate agent, they can help you with this. Negotiating with your lender as you contact your agent will help significantly. You want a real estate agent who’s very well versed in the Atlanta area. Your real estate agent should have reports on property values in your area so you can get the right price for your home. That will help answer “Who will buy my house for cash?”, especially once you figure out how much people will be willing to pay for it.
- What’s your timeframe?
The most important decision you need to make first is how much time you have to sell your house.
The more time you have, the more options you have. The less time you have, the faster you need to sell your house. More time means more flexibility.
If you need to sell your house in less than two months, you don’t have time to list your house with an agent. You can either try to sell your house yourself, which is an arduous and irritating process, or you can get in contact with the professional house buyer. At Christian Buys Houses, we’re a company specifically who buys homes for cash in the Atlanta area. Trying to sell your house is very difficult and we really don’t recommend it unless you’ve got a lot of experience.
- How much do you need to get from the sale?
Keep in mind that this question says need, not want.
Everyone wants to get the absolute most out of their house that they possibly can. But if you don’t have the time to market your house or to get with a real estate agent, you need to look at how much you need from the house immediately. Once you figure out how much you need to get from the sale, you can figure out the price from there.
More than anything, it’ll show you what you can feasibly get from your home and what your actual options are.
If what you need doesn’t have any room for real estate agent commissions, fees, taxes and payments on the house while it’s on the market, then that’s not going to be an option for you. You might need to sell your house on a house FSBO, or get an offer from a local real estate house buying company like us.
On the other hand, if you do need the full retail value of your house, and you can wait a little bit longer, list your house on the MLS. If you don’t have that time, you should get in contact with us for a fast cash offer on your house. We can close in as little as seven days, and there’s no hidden fees. We give you the cash directly.
- Pick an option, and get to work.
If you’re looking for someone who will say yes when you ask if they can buy my Atlanta house for cash, then we’re the ones to pick.
Take one last look at the options that you have so you can figure out which is the best for you. And remember, it’s not a bad idea to ask, “Can you buy my house for cash?”
- Real Estate Agent: You’ll be waiting multiple months to get the house sold on an average of 3 to 6 but sometimes longer in an economy like this. You’ll be paying a real estate commission fee and any taxes and mortgage payments on the home before it’s sold. If you can afford that, this will get you the most for your house.
- Local Real Estate Investor / House Buyer: A real estate house buyer like us will buy your house almost immediately. If you need the cash now, don’t want to pay the real estate fees, or can’t wait three to six months for the house to go on the market, then this is your best option. It’ll also remove any headache from selling your house. There’s significantly less paperwork, and you won’t be struggling to keep up with what’s going on with your home.
- For Sale By Owner: If you feel like you can wait the extra time, but don’t want to pay the commission fees, you could try selling your house yourself. However, this is very difficult if you don’t have experience in home sales.
- Talk To Your Bank: If you’re already behind on your mortgage and struggling to keep up, or you’re at risk for foreclosure, you likely want to talk to your bank immediately.Talking to your bank and seeing what your options are will not only help prevent the foreclosure on your home if you are trying to sell your house, it can give you some extra time. Bankers are people too, and getting to know your bankers an excellent idea if you’re having trouble paying your mortgage.