Imagine for a moment that you’re trying to sell your house quickly. You don’t want the stress that comes with selling in a house, and you don’t want to take as much time as it normally does to sell your house. On one hand, you might have a buyer who’s using a lender. They can close the sale, but it might take 45 days or two whole months. They have to get an appraisal so the lender can make sure that the house that you’re selling looks good and doesn’t have any damages. They have to add on extra fees and taxes as they go through their lender. They may also be paying fees for the real estate agent who found your home. By the time that they finish getting everything set, it could be months later, or they may even find another house to buy.
On the other hand, you have someone who wants to buy your house for cash. They can buy your house in as few as 10 days, and you’re not going to be waiting for lenders, loners, banks, real estate agents, or any other middleman to come in and try to take a piece of your home.They already have the cash ready and the closing costs will be significantly cheaper. You’ll get handed the amount your home is worth in cash by them.
You want to ask yourself now, who would you rather sell your house to? If these are your two options, nine times out of ten you’re going to want to take the one that’s as easy and profitable for you as possible. You don’t want a headache when it comes to selling your home, and you don’t want it to get stuck on the market forever.
If you’re looking for a way to sell your house fast and effectively for cash, that’s not as easy as it sounds. However, there are ways to attract cash only buyers to your home and get it sold quickly. Faster transactions with no complications is what they’re after and what you can provide to them. Take a look at the tips that we have on how to attract a cash buyer for your home as quickly and easily as possible. If you don’t want to wait, this is what you should be doing.
- The first thing you should be doing is making sure your house is listed for the correct price. If you want to get the attention of someone who’s going to buy your house for cash, you’re likely not going to have it as high as if you are going through a real estate agent or a broker. You still might want to talk to a real estate agent or another real estate professional to find out where you should price your house, and then go from there.
- Make sure your house looks presentable. Even if a house is in a great location and is well taken care of, if it looks dirty or isn’t very well maintained, you’re not going to get people interested in your home. Making sure you invest a little bit into your home just to make it look nice can go that extra mile.
- If you’re going to be showing your house, you need to stage it with the right decor. Making sure your house looks comfortable, lived in, yet tidy is important. De-clutter the house a little bit and make it look like a comfortable place that someone could make into their own home. Look at more recent house fashion magazines and see what might fit the bill for your own home. Don’t overdo things, though. An over-decorated house is almost worse than one that’s under-decorated.
- Focus on the parts of your home that typically end up being a little bit more dirty than other areas.Bathrooms and kitchens are the two that you want to make sure look great. If you have a dirty bathroom or a kitchen with food that’s caked on to the oven, you’re not going to get sellers for your home. These are two rooms that every single home buyer, cash or otherwise, is going to be looking at in your house.
- Lastly, you could simply sell your house to a company that buys houses. This is a great option because most of these companies will simply buy your house for cash as is. There’s no worrying about renovations, tidying, fixing up your house or anything else, because the house buyer will take care of all those things after they’ve paid you. You’re not waiting multiple weeks. You’re not having to put it on the market and you’re not dealing with real estate agents. At Christian Buys Houses, we’re a company that purchases your house for cash. It’s easy to get in contact with us and we’ll even do an evaluation of your home to find out how much it’s worth, so you know you’re getting the most for your house.