The process of selling a home is challenging, time consuming and stressful. There are negotiations, marketing and a ton of paperwork that you’re going to have to go through too. not to mention just finding a buyer can take months on its own. Luckily, there’s another option you may not have considered when it comes to selling your Atlanta home. You can sell directly to an investor.
Selling to an investor is a great idea, especially for certain situations you might find yourself in. It’s a quick and easy process. You don’t have to deal with a lot of the challenges and costs associated with selling a home, and it’s much faster. Even with this, it’s important to consider the pros and cons of selling to an investor before you make any sort of choice regarding your home. Buying and selling homes is a very important part of your life, so you want to make sure that you’ve considered all your options.
What are the Pros to selling to a Atlanta investor?
- It’s an incredibly quick and easy process. One of the biggest advantages of selling your market city house to an investor is that it’s the fastest and the easiest way to do it. With traditional methods, it can take months or even over a year to get your house in the market, find a buyer, get through the paperwork, and then finally sell it. However, selling your house to an investor has a minimal amount of paperwork and can be done in a week. If you need to sell your house quickly, this is the best option.
- You’re not paying for repairs or renovations. When you sell your market city house to a real estate investor like us here at Christian Buys Houses, we take care of the renovations and repairs. You won’t be paying a cent for any improvements your house may need, because we take care of that for you. There aren’t any real estate agents who can buy or sell a house if it’s in a poor condition. But with us, we take care of that for you. So you just get cash in hand and you’re done.
- No marketing sales pitches or paperwork. If you’re selling a house through traditional methods, you’re going to be dealing with a lot of paperwork from banks, any real estate agents, and whoever is purchasing the home. However, when you sell your home to an investor, they take care of all of that for you. because you’re selling directly to them. There’s no need for marketing and their paperwork is minimal because you’re simply signing the house over and getting cash for it. Even in Atlanta, you’ll be paying a lot of fees the traditional way.
- No real estate commissions or fees. If you sell your Atlanta house to an investor, there’s no real estate commissions, no listing fees, no additional taxes or anything else. This will save you thousands of dollars on the sale of your home. Not to mention that investors will give you a cash offer, so you get your money in hand immediately. That means there’s no extra fees like with traditional home sales or financing issues.
- Your terms are flexible. You can negotiate much more flexible terms than you would with a traditional sale, if you’re selling your house to an investor. The amount that you get when you sell your home, and even being able to negotiate things like rent back agreements are all benefits to selling to a home investor. With something like a rent back agreement, you can even stay in the home a little bit longer after you’ve sold it.
What are the Cons of selling to a Atlanta Investor?
- The sale price will be lower. One of the drawbacks that you’ll have is the sale price on your home will be lower than if you market it traditionally. Some investors are looking for homes in poor repair that they can buy for cheap, and because you’re not paying any of the agent or listing fees, the offer is going to be lower because you’re saving money that way. Any big repairs or renovations that your house needs will also get factored in. If your house is in poor condition, you won’t get as much for it.
- Less room for negotiation. If you’re selling your house to an investor, you’re not going to have as much room to negotiate the price. Some investors will give you low offers and don’t want to negotiate much past that. This can especially be annoying if you know that your house is worth more. Finding an investor who will give you the proper price can be a little frustrating in this regard.
- Some investors are unethical. Unfortunately, some of the investors out there may try to take advantage of you or pressure you into a sale. Luckily, you can do a little research and find reputable investors who have an excellent track record in Atlanta. Finding legitimate reviews or even talking to people who they’ve worked with in the past are great ways to make sure that you don’t end up with someone who doesn’t have your best interests at heart.
- Lack of transparency. If you sell your Atlanta house to an investor, you’re not going to be able to see as much into the sale process as you would with a normal sale. There won’t be as many audits or checks on your home to see the price. This can be frustrating if you feel like your house is worth more, but there’s damage to your house that you might not know about.
- Limited number of buyers. There are only so many investors in market city, so the pool of potential buyers might not be as large as you like. Not getting as many offers means you have less room for negotiation.
So Should I Sell To An Investor?
In a lot of cases, it’s not a bad idea to sell your house to an investor. The process is surprisingly quick and easy. You avoid a lot of the issues of the traditional house sale, and you get cash in hand. That’s why it’s important to look at the pros and cons before making any sort of choice when it comes to your home. We here at Christian Buys Houses can help you make that decision.
It’s important to do your research and find a good, responsible investor when you sell your home.You want to be aware of some of the problems that you’ll run into, but also make sure that you factor in any of the pros at the same time. At the end of the day, it’s your decision how you sell your home. But we’re here to help you come to that decision. Selling your house to us can be a quick and easy process, and we’ll give you cash in hand. We’re one of the most reputable investors in the entire market city area. Give us a call at (770) 695-7368!