There’s nothing people hate more than moving. The only thing that can make a moving process worse is having to sell your home. Luckily, if you have a house in Atlanta, we have you covered, because we can buy that house from you. Selling your house makes that half of the moving process so much easier, and the extra money makes moving into your new home easier as well.
There’s a lot of reasons that you might need to move. It could be that you’re moving closer to family. It could be that you’ve got a new job, or maybe you just want a change in scenery. It doesn’t matter why you’re moving, because we can help sell your house right away.
How We Can Help You
There’s nothing worse with having a house that you can’t get sold, especially if you’re not living in that house. Try to pay for a house you don’t live in, and you’ll just be wasting money. Even in a stable market, like in Atlanta, things can change at the drop of a hat. So if you’re asking the question, “how can I sell my house quickly?” we’re here to tell you.
What Are Your Best Options For Selling Your House And Relocation?
- You have a few options for selling your house quickly. Getting in contact with us for a number cost evaluation of your home is the fastest and easiest way to sell your house. If you’ve got a little bit more time, you could also find a real estate agent who will put your house on the market for you. You want to make sure you get your house evaluated first, because if you don’t know what your house is worth, you might lose out on the money you could be making on its sale.
- Learn how soon you need to sell your home. If you’ve got time and you’re just looking, you can take your time with it, and you won’t be in a rush. However, if you need to sell your house quickly because you’re relocating or moving to another state, keeping an empty house and having to pay the taxes and fees on it can drain your bank account. Figure out how much time you have before you even start packing that first box.
- Finding a real estate agent is extremely important when it comes to selling your house. Before you start looking for another house, or even start to pack, you want to make sure you’ve got someone on your side to help you sell your home. Finding a real estate agent can take a lot of work, and working with us instead to sell your house quickly in Atlanta can be much more effective.
- Learn how much you might get for your house down the line, against how much you’ll get for it from us immediately. While you might want to wait longer to get more for your house, your mortgage payment, taxes, and fees can make you end up with less money than if you just sold it immediately. Even an extra few months of waiting can tack on more and more money. If you’re losing $2000 a month and you don’t sell your house for half a year, you’re looking at less profit.
- The last thing that you should think about is picking the action that’s going to cause you the least hassle. The longer you sit and wait, the more likely there is for something to go wrong, or for you to end up dealing with thousands of dollars in extra fees. If you want to sell your house quickly and skip all the headache, get in contact with us and we’ll buy your house for cash.
If you’re willing and able to wait, you can test the market. Pricing your house at a higher value can get you more money, but it’s not always a sure thing. Someone might find your house the exact thing they’re looking for, but it’s not nearly as likely as you think.
Similar houses in an area aren’t going to be so far apart that one looks better than all the rest. If your house has a lot of acreage, or there’s some sort of historical value to the home, you might be able to price it higher. Unfortunately, if that’s not the case, your best bet is to look at the prices of the houses around yours and match them appropriately.
In some cases, you can even rent your house out while it’s on the market for sale. You’ll have to be transparent to both the renters and the buyers, so that way they know what the terms of the contracts are, but it is possible. It can even provide you with passive income to make up for the fees that you have for owning a home.
The great news is we can do that for you too. We can help you find renters that will take over the mortgage. We can also set up contracts where the renters will purchase the house after a certain amount of time. We can even renegotiate loans, help you with monthly payments or anything else that you need to get your house sold so you can move.
Who Are We?
Simply put, we are home buyers and investors in Atlanta.
Here are some of the people that we work with in the market.
- Anyone who needs to sell a house quickly. Sometimes it won’t even take a week!
- Anyone who doesn’t want the hassle of a real estate agent?
- Anyone who doesn’t want to pay an agent middleman fees.
- Anyone who can’t get their house sold – we buy them as is.
We’ve worked with tons of people in the Atlanta area, and our customers love working with us. We can help you get what your house is worth, give you an offer in cash and help you move out as quickly as you need.
Contact us at christianbuyshousesingeorgia.com and we’ll get back to you right away!