You want to sell your Metro Atlanta house and get as much money for it as possible.
That’s great news, because that’s exactly what we can help you do!
But, How Do I Get The Most Money For My House?
Here are the things that you should do if you want to get the most money for your Metro Atlanta house, and even sell it for cash.
Keep in mind: This is what you need to do if you want to get the full retail value for your house. You’ll need to follow them exactly if you want to get every cent from selling your metro Atlanta home. However, if you don’t want to follow these instructions, contacting us to buy your house directly for cash is also an option.
1) Keep your houses clean as possible. Even if you’re not actively living in the home, the house can get dustier dirty. Making sure that you regularly check up on the house, or keeping it clean, if you’re still living there, is vitally important to selling your home. You might even want to consider hiring a service that comes by in dust and cleans every week or so.
Living somewhere else while you’re showing your house can be very helpful to keeping it clean. If you’ve already found your next residence, or you’ve already moved, this will make things a little easier. Nothing will make a potential buyer not want to purchase your house more than it looking disgusting.
2) You want to have a neutral normal style to your house. This doesn’t mean that you make your house an entire shade of disappointing beige. If you want your house to effectively sell, keeping a theme throughout the house is your best bet. Having certain rooms be certain colors can also significantly help the chances of your house being sold. Having some yellow in a kitchen or some darker colors in a bedroom can really help.
Investing into your house here by making it look nicer for potential buyers is going to earn you a lot more money on your house. People will know when you’ve taken good quality care of your home – and your home looking nice is the number one selling point for. There are tons of professionals in the Metro Atlanta area that can help you with this.
Doing a little bit of research into color theory, or hiring a professional to make your home be perfect, color wise, is always a good option. Psychiatrists use color theory and using it to sell your home can really boost your chances.
And of course, make sure that you’re outside and inside of the home are just as well taken care of. If your house doesn’t look good on the outside, it’s going to drive people away. And if your house doesn’t look good on the inside, they may think there’s something wrong with it.
3) Fix anything that is broken in your home. Having broken utilities such as a dishwasher, a washing machine, plumbing, or anything else that comes with the home, is going to be a significant set back to actually selling your house. Not to mention selling your home with things that are broken and not informing the home buyer can actually be fraud. The last thing you want to do is get your house sale entangled with a lawsuit. Luckily, we buy houses as is, so that’s never an issue if you get cash for your house.
A house inspector is an excellent idea before you try to even show your home. Not only will they give your house proof that it’s healthy and not damaged, you can use this for any potential buyers to show that your house is exactly should be. For another small fee, they’ll even do a second visit after any repairs that they recommend. Homebuyers seeing these repairs already done will help significantly with the sale of your home. This process can take a little bit of time, but if you have patience, it’s well worth it.
4) Only make the house repairs that you need to make. You shouldn’t be completely redoing your house just to sell it. Repairs should be things that have to be functional. Extra set dressing really doesn’t help increase the value of your house. The only really safe investment there is the paint on your home. It’s easy to repaint a home, but doing repairs that you don’t need to do is just a money sink.
5) Talk to experts on the subject. Talking to different real estate agents and brokers can definitely help you learn how to sell your home. Don’t try to get them to do the work for you and then show your home and cut them out of the deal, however. That is a quick way to make enemies in the real estate market.
6) Work on a marketing plan for your house. Having a plan to advertise your house is just as important as anything else. Even if you have the greatest house in the entire metro Atlanta area, it’s not going to sell if no one knows it’s for sale. House brokers are a huge help here, as it’s their job to show your home to potential buyers. Unless you’re willing to build your own a house marketing business from the ground up, working with one of them is likely your best bet. house.
7) Get an offer in cash instead. We buy houses for cash here in the Metro Atlanta area. And we make things much, much easier on you than a broker or real estate agent can.
Need To Sell Faster? Want To Save Yourself That Headache?
Everyone wants to get the most money for their house. However, not everyone has the time or ability to go through all the steps we’ve outlined above. It can be much easier to just sell your house for cash.
Repairing your house. Paying for anything that needs to get fixed. Looking for reputable contractors to do the work. All of these are going to postpone your ability to sell your house.
If you have the money to go through all of the steps above, that’s what we would recommend doing in order to sell your metro Atlanta home. What we’ve outlined is the easiest way to make the most amount of money from your house. It just takes a lot more work, and sometimes, that time can equal money as well.
If you don’t have the money for these things, then the above list isn’t going to be for you. However, that’s where we can come in for you.
We can close for you quickly, and we can save you the headache of having to market, repair and prepare your house for sale. We buy as is, and for cash.
You can see how much of the work we’ll do for you. Selling your house to us for cash is the easiest and quickest route.
In short, when it comes to selling your Metro Atlanta house, you’ve got two options.
- Spend months repairing your house, fixing it up and trying to get it on the market to sell.
- There we go. Let us buy your house for cash as is, and leave 100% of the hard work to us.
If you need to sell your house in the Metro Atlanta market, we make it incredibly easy.
In fact, buying your house for cash quickly is our business.
Give us a call at (770) 695-7368, or check out our website [here].